Constitution of the Cure Cancer Party
- This is the constitution of the Cure Cancer Party.
- The objects of the Cure Cancer Party are to cause government (i) to achieve realistic alleviation or therapies of cure for cancers for people, (ii) to return elected members to the parliaments to provide a platform to obtain sufficient funding for research into cancer cures, (iii) to ensure people afflicted with cancer pay no more than 10% of the therapies required for their relief from cancer in hospitals and clinics and at home, (iv) to make personal expenditures on health necessaries to be deductible against income tax, (v) to bring other reforms of government administrations to enlarge revenue funds available for the primary aims of the Cure Cancer Party, such to include (vi) to modernise schools education, (vii) to assure ready access to common law and the Courts, (viii) to assure freehold land titles in New South Wales, (ix) to assure enduring and convenient land use permissions throughout the State, (x) to assure environmental safety standards, (xi) to provide free rail and public bus and ferry transport in Sydney, such in aid of relieving the drain cost of traffic congestion. (xii)
- Any individual may become a member of the Cure Cancer Party. Each member has equal voting right in determination of the resolutions and actions of the Cure Cancer Party. Membership commences on issue of the receipt of payment of the membership fee which fee is non-refundable after 30 days’ from the date of payment. Membership lapses on expiry of the membership period without actual or notice of order to renew membership, or on cancellation after resolution of the steering committee. Any member may resign at any time by notice to the secretary. The secretary in sole discretion may decline a membership application and later report to the steering committee.
- Members may constitute committees and branches.
- The Secretary is the public official of the Cure Cancer Party and subject to the guidance of the steering committee is responsible for all incidents of the usual administration of the Cure Cancer Party and may on behalf of the Cure Cancer Party without any liability attracting to any one of the members of the Cure Cancer Party conduct any business or other activity in order to further the interests, aims, and objects of the Cure Cancer Party.
- Please also refer Terms and Conditions incorporated into this constitution of Cure Cancer Party.
Anthony Monaghan, Secretary, Cure Cancer Party, Sydney, 24 July 2018